Help give the kids at St Joseph Children's Home a great Christmas this year
and join us December 17th!
Ben and Kelly will be out live at Wild Eggs at Westport Village, 1311 Herr Lane, from 6am-9am. Bring out a toy from the list below while you're eating breakfast.
Then, head out to Buffalo Wild Wings St. Matthews, 4600 Shelbyville Road, to eat lunch, dinner, second dinner, dessert, whatever, and15% of your bill will go straight to the kids!!
WHAT TO DONATE:
Out-on-the-Town Gift Cards: St. Joseph Children's Home heavily relies on gift cards in order to provide opportunities to take the children off-campus, including shopping, meals, movies, museums, etc! They also appreciate gas cards for the agency vehicles which are used to transport the children to all their various activities and appointments.
- Dolls (of a variety of races/ethnicities), especially Baby Alive, LaLa Loopsy, and Barbies
- Play sets (i.e. doctor's kit, toy tool box, kitchen stuff, etc.)
- Lego sets
- Remote control cars/trucks
- Inexpensive MP3 players and headphones; Boom boxes; radios
- Preteen girl stuff (purses, earrings, hair accessories, books on CD, journals, music CDs, etc., posters for bedrooms)
- Watches/jewelry/wallets for boys and girls
- Toy trucks, etc. (light plastic, not heavy ones)
- Action Figures (Star Wars, Superheroes, Wrestling)
- Matchbox cars and race track sets
- Sports stuff (trading cards, posters, foam balls, basketball goals for bedroom doors, etc.)
- Nintendo DS systems/games
- Art supplies/craft kits, including colorful duct tape
- Board Games and Card Games
- Bath kits (i.e. shower gel and lotion set)