Lil Dicky has tapped into something we can all get behind and that is saving our Earth. His new song and video will make you think, laugh and maybe even cringe.
Lil Dicky has released a new animated video called “Earth” and it features lots of celebrity cameos. The video and song are an initiative on the part of Lil Dicky and all of the artists involved to bring awareness to climate change on the eve of Earth Day.
Here’s why both the song and the video are amazing.
- It features 25+ artists including cameos from Justin Bieber and Leonardo DiCaprio.
- The Single is produced by super producer Benny Blanco.
- The video is live action and CGI animated and produced in partnership with Oscar nominated studio RYOT (Body Team 12) and Iconic Engine (formerly Digital Domain)…all of the Marvel movies, etc.
- All profits generated from sales/streams/merch will be going to help the environment
- Lil Dicky is partnering/consulting with The Leonardo DiCaprio foundation to choose companies combating three pillars of climate change (nature, energy, farming) to donate all profits to.
- All merch being printed on sustainable materials and 100% of proceeds are being donated as well
Stars like Snoop Dogg, Justin Bieber, Adam Levine, Ariana Grande, Sia, Shawn Mendes, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Ed Sheeran, Ariana Grande, and many more make cameos both in the song and in the video. At the end of the video, Leo DiCaprio lets viewers know that proceeds from the song benefit his pro-environment foundation.
To help the cause and learn more about how we can stop the effects of climate change, go to welovetheearth.org.
Watch the video below!