We are Ben Davis and Kelly K from 99/7 DJX based out of Louisville, Kentucky.
- Six ounces of the best all-natural, antibiotic-free, 100% USDA certified choice beef.
- A perfected blend of brisket and chuck creates the best taste and tenderness – hand-crafted, seared to perfection and served fresh hot off the grill.
- Topped with a bakery-fresh brioche bun, the Prime Steakburger is so big it has to be served with a steak knife through it.
1. I’m a fairly straight forward person
2. I’m laid-back
3. I’m addicted to cat memes
4. I’m the only guy in a house full of estrogen
5. I have a side of me that only comes out when I’m behind a microphone
6. I say “absolutely” too much
7. I like an evening with friends sipping a good bourbon on the rocks
8. I sometimes say things that are inappropriate
9. I have a great family life, a beautiful wife and 3 beautiful daughters
10. I enjoy making others laugh
Kelly K. has been one half of the Morning Show on 99/7 ‘DJX since 1999 (“Ben Davis and Kelly K. Show”, formerly “The Peter B. and Kelly K, Show”). A Purdue University grad, she moved here to work at 102.3 (formerly MIX102) in August 1996. You catch her on local TV in commercials and she almost made it on national TV as a finalist to guest host on “Live with Regis and Kelly” in 2010 thanks to a fan nomination and listener votes! She still celebrates that because that’s the closest she’ll ever get. HAAAAAAAAAA!
She also polishes her AWRT On Air Personality of the Year award on a weekly basis, and is consistently named in the top three Favorite Radio Personalities on the annual Louisville Magazine’s Best of Louisville and Leo Reader’s Choice awards year after year. She was even a college commencement speaker! We’re still shaking our heads on that one. In her spare time, she appears at numerous charitable events throughout the year, occasionally performs weddings (thanks to getting ordained online) and talks to classrooms about reading and literacy (’cause she talks real good).
Her husband, Michael, popped the question live on-air in February 2006, and they married that October. They popped out two crazy kids, Jacob and Ava. Neither one look like her.