This survey isn't exactly "scientific" but interesting to say the least. Buzzfeed
asked a bunch of people to say what they thought about the people from each state...
1st up - Kentucky
- “Everyone I have met from Kentucky has destroyed my stereotypes of it.”
- “I will never be able to pronounce ‘Louisville.’”
- “Kentucky people love talking about how much they love Kentucky.”
Next - Indiana
- “Everyone in Indiana has celebrated Drive Your Tractor to School Day.”
- “And Take Your Tractor To Work Day.”
- “Everyone in Indiana is eating corn RIGHT NOW.”
Accurate? Would you ADD anything??
Complete list of states HERE