Ummmm....this article totally made my day. I'm pretty sure everything on this list is true for me being a new mom! Here are a few highlights...click here for the full article!
1. It will take you at least five hours to watch a movie at home.
2. You will rush through all of your meals as if you were in an eating contest.
3. You think your parents will help out, but they won't be nearly as helpful as you hope.
4. You will become an adult and your non-adult friends will fade away.
5. You will make noises you did not know were possible in an effort to elicit a smile from your baby. Some of those sounds will be obscene.